Prepare a delicious chocolate coulant It is already a pleasure for the palate, but if you also give it a touch Christmas To this recipe, you will delight your guests. We suggest you accompany it with some balls of nougat ice cream and a caramel sauce. Surely you will succeed with this dessert in the Christmas parties.Medium difficulty Ingredients:
- Chocolate Coulants
- Nougat ice cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar for caramel
- 1 cup of caramel liquid cream
- 20 grams of caramel butter
- Icing sugar to decorate
- Vanilla branches to decorate
- Nuts to decorate
You can prepare this dessert with coulants already made (they sell them frozen of many brands). Although if you prefer to make them yourself you can see our recipe here.2
Next, you must prepare the caramel. To do this, melt the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.3
Then add the cream and butter. Stir until well incorporated. Remove it and let it temper a bit.4
Finally, you must serve everything together. Place the chocolate coulant first, put a ball of nougat ice cream on top and sprinkle with caramel sauce and cream on top.5
You can decorate with a little glass sugar, cinnamon sticks and some dried fruit as an option.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make chocolate coulant with nougat ice cream for Christmas, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.Tips
- Remember that it is a dessert that is served tempered, so you should place it just before serving at the table.
- The caramel must be tempered to melt the nougat ice cream in its proper measure.